Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doodlers Prepare, Singers Beware!

Welcome to the official blog of DoodleSong :)

Two of my top tinkerings in life are:
*Doodling while listening intently in meetings.
*Spelunking on the guitar or piano whilst singing off-the-cuff lyrics.
I have decided to combine the two in order to create a supreme creation... drum roll please...

DOODLESONG!

Any thoughts on what DoodleSong is all about? Make a post. The podcast is soon to come.

Until next time my doodling-singing legion.

2 comments:

  1. Do you accept requests? I would like the doodle of a yodeling monkey with the background music of Enya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And destroy the essence of doodling. Doodling isn't some pre-planned piece of artwork, it comes in the moment and is influenced by emotions and brain sparks. So if what you specifically ask comes to me in such a manner... then we'll go with it. Enya? R U cereal?

    ReplyDelete